I asked her to ask me four questions.
She asked me six. Two were on the same subject, and she told me “I’m counting the first as one question.” I allowed that. I disallowed one question, of my choice.
These were the six questions:
- What makes you really angry? And how do you respond when you show your anger to somebody, whether it’s directly caused by them or not, and they throw it back at you, do you escalate or de-escalate?
- What’s one thing you consider yourself good at that you could teach me?
- What makes you feel empowered?
- What’s one thing you’ve wanted to try sexually but have never managed?
- What’s something that people always assume about you just from the way you look?
I answered 1, 2, 4, and 5. I told her I would answer 3 when I had seen her handwriting. In coming days, you will learn the answers to each….