I asked you what five DVDs you would want on your desert island.
I’m not sure what I was thinking when I proposed this. I certainly didn’t have five of my own in mind.
That said, I think here’s what I would choose:
- Pulp Fiction: it’s a great movie, and it has the bonus of being a great soundtrack.
- Memento: it just gives you so much to fucking think about.
- Blazing Saddles: maybe the funniest movie ever?
- Casablanca: I’m not done watching this movie yet.
- 12 Angry Men: there’s just so much fucking great acting in this movie, and it’s so rich.
I might petition for an extra “gimme” for Citizen Kane, because I haven’t ever seen it, and it seems kinda unforgivable that I haven’t.
What are your choices?